Please note: Not applicable to US customers
Update Web Payment Details
If you purchased your Premium subscription in Australia and New Zealand through our website and prefer to stay with the web billing, use the following steps to update your payment details. To switch from website billing to in-app purchases, see the bottom of this page.
On a Parents iOS or Android device:
In Safari, Chrome or a web browser
- Go to https://portal.familyzone.com
Enter your Parent email and password
Tap SIGN IN
- In the upper-right, tap your name > My services
- Tap UPDATE MY PAYMENT DETAILS
- Move down the screen
- In Payment Method, tap CHANGE
- Update your contact details and credit card information
Tap SET PAYMENT METHOD
Your changes will be applied at the next billing cycle.
Switch to an In-App Subscription
Many of our Premium Members prefer Google Play or App Store subscription services.
If you want to update your billing by switching from the website payments to an in-app subscription, take the following steps.
- Cancel the website billing
Cancel a Web Subscription (Australia and New Zealand)
- Buy a Premium subscription on your iOS or Android phone or tablet
Buy a Subscription Through the App Store
Buy a Subscription through Google Play
Benefits and Pricing
- Overview - Family Zone Products Guide
- Member Benefits Australia and New Zealand - https://www.familyzone.com/anz/families/plans
- Member Benefits United States - https://www.familyzone.com/us/families/plans
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue