Applies to: Premium Members
I have allowed access to a page but some things, like videos and images, are still not loading
Sometimes resources like videos and images are linked to within a website rather than stored at the same location. Allowing access to a website won’t always allow access to all of the content within the site.
Steps to resolve:
- Log into your Child's device with your Parent PIN and temporarily turn the filter off. Try the website again and see if the videos or images load.
How to Temporarily Turn Off Filtering a Child's Android?
How to Temporarily Turn Off Filtering a Child's iOS Device?
- Login to Family Zone as a Parent and check the Internet Filters & Rules. If “Mature and uncategorized YouTube content” has red icons for Play, Study, School and Sleep, you can allow the content. Tap to turn the icons to blue to allow the content during the Routine time.
How to Turn On YouTube Restrictions in the Android App?
How to Turn On YouTube Restrictions in the iOS App?
- Many websites display content from multiple sources including paid advertising services, streaming video services, and other websites. You can tap on the website to see where the other content is coming from. You can tap on some of the content addresses, too. Keep in mind many advertising and adult sites use numbers instead of names to identify the address of their content.
How to Check a Child's Usage in the Android app?
How to Check a Child's Usage in the iOS App?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I see the YouTube video category?
YouTube does not display the Category to the viewers. The Category data is available to systems like Family Zone to help guide viewers to appropriate videos. Family Zone blocks uncategorized videos because the content may contain adult material.
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue