Applies to: Insights Members, Premium Members
I’ve removed my Family Zone protection apps and I’m still being billed
Uninstalling your Family Zone apps does not automatically cancel your subscription.
I didn't buy my subscription on a phone or tablet
Customers using a Family Zone Box or Family Zone for Laptops, who purchased a subscription in Australia and New Zealand before 2020:
- Login to the Parent's Portal at https://portal.familyzone.com/#servicesList
- We are here in online chat or you can request a call back from our website. https://www.familyzone.com/
I’ve cancelled my subscription and I’m still getting emails
From time to time we will send marketing emails to customers and previous customers, if you don’t want to receive these emails please unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the marketing email
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Sign in to your Connect App as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center
If you don't have the Connect App
- Get into a live chat from our website www.familyzone.com
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue