Applies to: Insights and Premium Members
I have a notification but there is no To do in my app
To dos are created when email or push notifications are sent out and should be visible in the Family Zone app installed on a parent’s device. Any user with parent access on the account can action To dos, if you’ve got a notification but there is no To do, it likely means either:
- Another user with Parent access has closed the To do
Parent Accounts Guide
Users and Parent Access Guide
- The To do is more than one day old and the To do cleared at midnight
To Do Function Guide
- If you are at all concerned, check your Child's Activity
How Do You See a Child's Recent Activity in the Android App?
How Do You See a Child's Recent Activity in the iOS App?
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue