Applies to: Premium Members
My device won’t return to its original owner
The device is recommended to be loaned to the temporary owner for 60 minutes if completed without an access request or for the duration set when approving an access request.
Steps to resolve:
- Parents login to their app to see a list of Devices and owners
How to Manage Device Owners in the iOS App?
How to See a Device Owner from the Android App?
- On the Child's device, open a web browser and go to http://home.tools to see the current Owner's name
- Disconnect the Child's device from the internet by turning on flight mode and then turning off flight mode
- Reboot the Child's device
- On the Child's device, open the Family Zone app, then hold and drag-down to refresh the app status
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue