Applies to: Premium Members with Android or Apple iOS devices
My Child is unable to use their device’s camera
If your child is unable to use their Apple iOS or Android device’s camera it may be because the permission has been revoked. Usually, this will mean that you won’t be able to see the camera app on the device.
- Check the device belongs to the correct user
See or Change a Device Owner
- Check the Device Restriction settings for the device owner
How to Check Device Restrictions in the iOS App?
How to Check Device Restrictions in the Android App?
- Check in the Family Zone app to see if it’s blocked
How to Check the Category of a Website in the iOS App?
How to Check the Category of a Website in the Android App?
- Borrow the device to an adult profile and see if you, as a parent, have access
Setup Device Borrowing PINS
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue