Applies to: Premium Members
My child is able to view inappropriate content and images through search
- To protect your child we recommend turning on SafeSearch
How to Manage SafeSearch in the iOS App?
How to Manage SafeSearch in the Android App?
- If the Child is viewing inappropriate suggestions inside YouTube, check and set the age restrictions
How to Turn On YouTube Restrictions in the iOS App?
How to Turn On YouTube Restrictions in the Android App?
- Verify your Child is set up with the correct Age Profile
How to Change Your Child's Age Profile in the Android App?
How to Edit a Child's Details in the iOS App
- Verify the device the Child is using is filtered
How to Manage Device Owners in the iOS App?
How to Change a Device Owner in the Android App?
- If your child is using a search or video website other than Google, login as a Parent to the Family Zone app to customize your Child's filtering rules
How to Customize the Filtering Rules in the iOS App?
How to Customize Filters in the Android App?
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue