Applies to: Premium Members
My child can still play games when the Sleep routine is on
Our system controls access to the internet. Not all games on computers, tablets, phones, and gaming consoles require access to the internet to be played. Some games may require access to the internet to start, but once the game is running internet access is no longer used. Your child may be able to play these games while in the “Sleep” routine.
Steps to resolve:
- Check to see if the device can access the games website through a web browser, this will tell you if the user has access to the internet
How to Check a Child's Usage in the iOS App?
How to Check a Child's Usage in the Android app?
- Turn the device onto flight mode or disconnect it from the internet.
If you are still able to play the game then it doesn’t need an internet connection. Family Zone can only block games connected to the internet.
Customize the Filtering Rules in the Android App
Customize the Filtering Rules in the iOS App
- If it is an Android device, turn off access to apps in Sleep time
How to Reinstate Device Management on an Android Phone or Tablet
Troubleshooting Reinstate Device Management on iOS Devices
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue