Applies to: Premium Members
I’m not getting the alert emails
- Check the user's activity feed to see what actions might have triggered alert emails recently
How Do You See a Child's Recent Activity in the iOS App?
How Do You See a Child's Recent Activity in the Android App?
- Check the alerts settings are turned on
How to Manage Alert Emails in the iOS App?
How to Manage Alert Emails in the Android App?
- Check the spam/junk folder of your email, our emails may be being flagged as spam
How to Change a Parent's Details in the iOS App?
How to Change a Parent's Details in the Android App?
- Ensure you flag the email address as known so emails go to your inbox
- Log a support ticket to have them investigate, you may have opted out of emails
We’ve put the Family Zone app back onto my child’s device and they can’t access the internet
If you’ve put the Family Zone app back onto your child’s device and they are unable to access the internet it could be because they have been put into sleep time permanently due to a consequence being applied. Actions to resolve:
- Cancel the sleep time consequence
How to Cancel the Sleep Time Consequence in the Android App?
How to Cancel the Sleep Time Consequence in the iOS App?
My child removed the app and they still have access to the internet, the consequence didn’t apply
The sleep time consequence won’t apply to the device that triggered the consequence to be applied until Family Zone is reinstated on that device. Sleep time should be applied to any other devices owned by that user.
- Check if the consequence is applied to the user
How to Set Consequences in the iOS App?
How to Set Consequences in the Android App?
- Reinstate or reinstall Family Zone onto their device
How to Reinstate Device Management on an Apple iOS Device
How to Reinstate Device Management on an Android Phone or Tablet
- Family Zone on laptops and computers
How to Reinstall Family Zone on a Mac computer
How to Reinstall Family Zone on a Windows Computer
How to add an account to a Safe Chromebook
It’s been 60 minutes and the apps aren’t working again after the hide all apps consequence
Once the 60 minutes is up it can take a few minutes for the message to reach the phone to turn the apps back on. Our systems need to send a message (Via Apple or Google) to the phone to tell it that the consequence is over.
- Wait a few minutes as it can take 5 minutes for the phone to be told the consequence has ended
- Check that the device has internet access through WiFi or mobile data by going to familyzone.com
- Reboot/Power Cycle the phone as this ensures that the device checks in and gets any messages that may be pending with Apple or Google
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue