Applies to: Premium Members
My child is being blocked from accessing a website they should have access to
If your child is complaining about being blocked on any device from a website you believe they should have access to, it may be our internet filtering doing its job. We need to check that everything is as you expect it should be.
- Check to see if your child should be allowed access to the website
How to Change the Filtering Times in the iOS App?
How to Remove a Custom Website Rule in the Android app?
- On your Child's device, open Safari or Chrome
Go to www.familyzone.com to see if your Child's device is connected to the internet
- Check to make sure the correct owner is assigned to the device
How to Manage Device Owners in the iOS App?
How to See a Device Owner in the Android App?
- Borrow the device to an adult profile and see if you have access
How to Temporarily Turn Off Filtering on a Child's iOS Device?
How to Temporarily Turn Off Filtering a Child's Android
- Check the internet usage for the user to see what is being blocked
How to Check a Child's Usage in the iOS App?
How to Check a Child's Usage in the Android App?
Once you’ve determined what might be blocking the app you can
- Quick time change to another access type that may have access
How to Turn On a Quick Time Change in a Parent's iOS App?
How Kids Can Ask for a Quick Time Change in the Android App?
- Update the internet filtering rules for the user to allow the blocked app
How to Customize the Filtering Rules in the iOS App?
How to Customize Filters in the Android App?
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue