Please note: Not applicable to US customers
Article type: Getting started
Subscriptions in Australia and New Zealand
Family Zone offers two subscription types:
- Family Zone Insights
- Family Zone Premium
As a Insights or Premium Member, you don't need to install and learn different parental control apps for each type of device. Once you've installed Family Zone on your Child's devices, Family Zone does the rest for you. There's no limit to how many devices you can monitor with your subscription.
Family Zone Insights
Family Zone Insights help Parents monitor a Child's internet activity.
- Access on demand and weekly reports of online activity
- Online Safety Expert advice
- Monitor online behavior
- See the last known location of your Child's phone or tablet
Family Zone Premium
Family Zone Premium adds filtering of apps, web content, and devices.
- Predefined filters block adult content
- Set your Child's screen time
- Manage social media and online gaming
- Restrict YouTube access
First time customers can sign up for a 30-day free trial of the Premium filtering.
After 30-days, purchase a Premium Subscription or downgrade to an Insights Subscription.
Compare Subscription Features
Compare features and pricing at
A Parent's first step is to install the Connect App on your Android or iOS device and sign up. Enter your Child's name and age at the end of the installation.
The second step is to install the Connect App on your Child's devices. Select your Child's name during the install. Family Zone starts working as soon as the install is done.
- See how to install Family Zone Connect on Android, iOS, Windows, macOS or Chromebooks in Getting Started
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription at any time in Google Play or the App Store to get the added benefits of filtering.
Go Back to an Insights Subscription
Yes. Cancel your Premium Subscription anytime and automatically downgrade to the Insights Subscription.
Premium Subscribers in Australia and New Zealand who purchased their subscription on the website before 2021, see:
- From your Android or iOS device, go to Settings > Manage subscription
- Then complete the steps in Cancel from the Web Portal
Check Your Subscription
Find renewal dates and subscription details on a Parent's Android or iOS phone or tablet:
Benefits and Pricing
- Overview - Family Zone Products Guide
- Member Benefits Australia and New Zealand - https://www.familyzone.com/anz/families/plans
Australia and New Zealand - https://www.familyzone.com/anz/legal