Applies to: Insights and Premium Members
Parent's app: iOS or Android
Article type: Optional steps
Parents have access to weekly overviews of the monitored activity within the family, called Snapshots. Use these reports to decide what is normal online activity for your family and watch for issues you might need to discuss with your children.
View Weekly Summaries
From a Parent's phone or tablet:
- Tap Snapshots and review your Family's web activity
- At the top of the screen, tap This week
- Select an earlier week
- Tap the right arrow > to see other types of web activity
- Note the Family member and summary of activity
Weekly Snapshots summarize the monitored Family Members. The default percentages are for the Children in the family. Additionally, Parents can receive the Snapshot reports as a weekly email.
View Snapshots Details
Are you curious about activity showing up in the summary? Tap on the Category name to get details.
On a Parent's phone or tablet:
- After reading your Cyber Expert's recommendations, go to the bottom of the screen
- In the blue box, tap the VIEW ALL ... button
- In the Snapshots detail, tap the Category you want to investigate
- You can tap on any of the Categories displayed in blue font
- In Date, review the days and time of day and User
What should you look for?
If you see your name listed as a User, you are using your Premium Parent PIN to sign in to your Child's Device. Your Child's daily Routine may not match their schedule.
You have a large percentage of Alerts in the Snapshots. Get a list of the days and times this happened. Combine this with your Cyber Expert's advice or our blog tips to talk to your Child about online safety.
Parent's can see information about their Child's Android or iOS phones and tablets from the Connect App.
- Location and Recent Activity - the last known location of a mobile device and its internet activity
- Apps - a list of the apps installed on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Usage - comparison details of the amount of time spent by type of activity for phones, tablets, and computers
- Snapshots - searchable weekly overview of family members' online activities for phones, tablets, and computers