Please note: May not be available in the US
Article type: Optional steps
No longer using a computer, phone, tablet, or device? Parents can use the Web portal to remove devices from Family Zone.
- Go to the Web portal at https://portal.familyzone.com
- Sign in as a Parent
- Click on Settings > Devices
- Click on the device you wish to remove
- Click REMOVE PROTECTION
- Click YES, DISABLE at the Stop Protecting message
- Click REMOVE DEVICE (for family devices) or REMOVE FROM MY ZONE (for guest devices)
- Click YES, REMOVE At the Remove Device message
Do I need to cancel Family Zone before uninstalling from the device?
It is recommended to remove devices from your parent account first before canceling Family Zone.
Will removing the device from my account uninstall Family Zone’s protection app from the device?
No, uninstall the Family Zone App from the device.
Will canceling the device from my account cancel my account and stop payments coming out?
No, removing a device does not cancel your subscription.
What are “Unknown devices” and why should I remove them?
Applies to: Premium Members in Australia and New Zealand with a Family Zone Box
Unknown devices appear when you have the Family Zone Box running a home network. These devices have not been matched to a family user. Unknown devices are filtered with the stricter Guest Policy.