Family Zone detected the Connect App VPN service being periodically and repetitively is being disabled.
Optional Alerts turned on
- iOS 13 (2019)
- To do in Connect App
- Connect App pop-up notification
Excludes: Devices in the home only using the filtered Family WiFi on the Family Zone Box in Australia and New Zealand
Your next steps
You have your Child's Device
The Connect App VPN needs to be running to ensure a cyber safe connection.
- Restart the phone or tablet to clear out any open activity
- In Safari, go to the diagnostic page www.home.tools
Refresh the home.tools page
The diagnostic page should display the Device is filtered. If you see the message the Device is not filtered, reinstall Connect.
- Troubleshooting Reinstate Device Management on iOS Devices
- Troubleshooting Reinstate Device Management on Android Devices
iOS 14 (2020) and newer iPhones and iPads prevent your Child from tampering with the VPN settings.
You no longer own the Device
If you no longer want to monitor the Device or you do not own it, remove the Device from your Family:
You want to clear the Alert from your To Dos
Ignore the current Alert in To Do to erase it forever