Applies to: Insights or Premium Members on an iOS device
Article type: Optional steps
Deactivate Device Monitoring
Would you like to deactivate tracking on your Child's device and lend it to your aunt while she's visiting? Or, is your Child's device no longer going to be used and you want to remove it from your Family?
Use these steps to disconnect any computer, phone, tablet, gaming console or smart device from Family Zone and remove it from the Device list.
On a Parent's Android phone or tablet:
- In the Family Zone app, login as a Parent
- Tap Settings > Devices
- Tap on the name of the Device you no longer want to track
- Tap DEACTIVATE FAMILY ZONE
- At the Deactivate Family Zone message, tap CONTINUE
Stop here if you want keep the option to turn on the Device tracking in the future
- To completely remove the device from your Family, tap the X next to Remove device
- At the Remove message, tap REMOVE
You are done. The device is no longer monitored in your Family Zone account.