Applies to: New Insights and Premium Members using iOS devices
Exclusive to schools participating in a program to share school time web history with Parents
Article type: Fundamental steps
Link to Your Child's School
Family Zone Connect helps Parents keep their children safe and responsible online. Selected schools are participating in a program to share online activity monitoring with Parents. New customers are invited to link to their Child's school the first time they installed Family Zone on a Parent's iOS or Android phone or tablet.
On a Parent's iPhone or iPad:
- Complete the steps in How to Install and Set Up the iOS App?
- At the end of the install you will see your Child's name (or your Children's names)
Tap the toggle to blue to link to the School's web activity reports
Tap the toggle to gray to only monitor our Child's home web activity
- Under your Child's name, tap on the sample date of birth
- Select your Child's birthday
This will set the recommended monitoring level to your Child's age group
- After all Children have birthdates, tap Link children
Your Child's school will be able to share online activity data with you.
View School Activity
You will be able to see School activity the day after you set up the link to your Child's school.
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Login to Family Zone as a Parent
- In Family, tap on your Child's name
- Tap in RECENT ACTIVITY
- Tap on the SCHOOL tab
- Tap on any of the blocks of time
The link to school data is only available if your Child is at a participating school.
If some of your Children do not go to a participating school, you can still monitor their online activity at home. Manually add your other Child using the steps in How to Add or Remove Family Member in the iOS App?