Please note: Not applicable to US customers
Child's device: Android
Article type: Advanced steps
View Safe Networks
Parents have the option to add Safe Networks for the whole family to use, like the network in the library. Family Zone allows a Safe Network to filter internet content.
On the Child's Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Family Zone App
- In the upper-right, select the cog icon
- Enter your 4 Digital Parent PIN
- Tap Safe networks
Review the list of Safe WiFi networks
- In the upper-left, select the arrow
- Select Done to close the Parent options
You are done.
View a Child's Safe School Network
On the Parent's Android phone or tablet:
- In the Family Zone app, sign in as a Parent
- In Family, tap on the Child's name
- In the upper-right, tap Edit
- Under SCHOOL, one or more Partner Schools or school networks may be listed for that child.
You are done.
Safe Network Options
Parents can use the Web portal to add the names of networks with content filtering. Here are the types of Safe Network options.
Your Child's School
In Australia or New Zealand, add your Child's School. Family Zone will automatically switch to the school's cyber safety rules after connecting to the School network.
Add any other Safe Networks to your Child's account, such as filtered internet access provided by a Child's after-school care.
For the Family
Add the network names for filtered networks all of the Children in your Family, such as the library's filtered network.