Please note: May not be available in the US
Article type: Optional steps
To check if your child’s device has alerts:
- In a web browser, go to the Web portal at https://portal.familyzone.com/
- From the menu, go to Settings > Devices
- Look in the Alerts column for a count
- Click on the Device Name to see the details of the Alerts
- Click on Find our more to see more information about the Alert
Can I get rid of the alerts?
No, the alerts will remain until the condition that caused them is rectified.
What types of devices get alerts?
Apple iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Chromebook devices that are protected by Family Zone may have alerts.
How do I rectify the alert?
Click on Find out more for help in rectifying the alert.
Why are the alerts important?
The Alerts notify you of potential risks and give you an opportunity to protect your child.