Applies to: Premium Members from the Parent's App on Android phones or tablets
Article type: Advanced options
Change Start and End Times for a Daily Routine
Family Zone comes with a default daily schedule, a Routine, for School Days and for Rest Days (weekends and holidays). Parents can customize the Routines to match their family schedule.
From a Parent's iPhone or iPad:
- Log into Family Zone as a Parent
- Tap on the Child's name
- Move down to Routine
- Tap Routine
- Select School Day or Rest Day
- Tap on the time of day you want to make a change
- Select a type of access - Sleep, Play, Study, or School
- Move the access icon up, down, left, or right to set the time
- In the upper-left, tap the back arrow and you are done
Each Child can have a different Routine, for example an older teen can have a later bedtime than a younger sibling. For example, an older teen can have a later bedtime than a younger sibling.
Parents can change time-based filtering:
- Quick Time Change
Set a temporary, short-term, timed change between School, Play, Study or Sleep. Changes can be made by a Parent using the Child's device or Parent's device.
Edit the default times of day for School, Study, Play, and Sleep from the Parent's device.
Change the type of access for School vacations, holidays or sick days from the Parent's device.