Applies to: Insights and Premium Members logging on as a Parent from an iOS Device
Article type: Optional steps
On a Parent's iPhone or iPad:
- Log into the Family Zone app
- In Family, select the child
- Move down to Usage
- Select Usage
- Select the second dropdown
Last 24 hours, Last 3 days, Last 7 days, Last 2 weeks, Last 4 weeks
- In the list, tap on a Category for more information
Only the last 4 weeks of data is available, older data is deleted.
Parent's can see information about their Child's Android or iOS phones and tablets from the Family Zone app or the Web portal.
- Location and Recent Activity - the last known location of a mobile device and its internet activity
- Apps - a list of the apps installed on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Usage - comparison details of the amount of time spent by type of activity
- Snapshots - searchable weekly overview of family members' online activities