Applies to: Insights and Premium Members from a Parent's Android phone or tablet
Article type: Optional steps
Parent's can see information about their Child's Android or iOS phones and tablets from the Family Zone app or the Web portal.
- Location and Recent Activity - the last known location of a mobile device and its internet activity
- Apps - a list of the apps installed on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Usage - comparison details of the amount of time spent by type of activity
- Snapshots - searchable weekly overview of family members' online activities
Parents can review the ratio of how their monitored Family members use the internet. Use these comparisons to talk about balancing online activities with studying, sports, and social activities.
From the Parent's Android phone or tablet:
- Log into the Family Zone app
- In Family, tap on the child
- Move down to Usage
- Tap Usage
- Insights and Premium Members see Internet activity
- Premium Members can tap Internet activity to select
Allowed Traffic or Blocked Traffic
- Click the next dropdown to select
Last 24 hours, Last 3 days, Last 7 days, Last 2 weeks, Last 4 weeks
- In the list, tap on a Category for information from our Cyber Safety Experts
- Premium Members can tap on the details link to allow or block the item
Only the last 4 weeks of data are available. Older data is deleted.