Applies to: Insights and Premium Members. Parent's App on iPhones and iPads.
Article type: Optional steps
Weekly Reports of Family Activity
Parent's can see information about their Child's Android or iOS phones and tablets from the Family Zone app or the Web portal.
- Location and Recent Activity - the last known location of a mobile device and its internet activity
- Apps - a list of the apps installed on iOS and Android mobile devices
- Usage - comparison details of the amount of time spent by type of activity
- Snapshots - searchable weekly overview of family members' online activities
From the Parent's iPhone or iPad:
- Login to the Family Zone app
- At the bottom of the screen, click Snapshots
- At the top-center, click the time range
- Move to choose the time time range
- Select from This week, Last week, 2 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago
Data is deleted after 4 weeks. Only the previous 28 days of data can be used.
- Move down to read advice for this type of activity
- Near the top, use the left and right arrows to move to another category
Weekly Snapshots summarize the monitored Family Members. By default, adults are not monitored. The default percentages are for the Children in the family. Additionally, Parents can receive the Snapshot reports as a weekly email.