Applies to: Insights and Premium Members
Parent's app: iOS or Android
Article type: Advanced options
Check for Devices with Alerts
Check for issues across all of your Family's monitored Devices. See the details of the issue, such as the Device has not been seen by Family Zone.
On a Parent's phone or tablet:
- In Settings, tap Devices
- If you see a Device with a red banner, tap on the Device
- Note the Device name, Device Owner, and Device type
As a Parent, you can take the following steps:
- You want to look for a lost Device. View the last know Device Locations or Activity up to 7 days back.
See a Child's Device Location
See a Child's Recent Activity
- You want to see all Red Alerts associated with this Device. Use the Red Alerts to understand potentially risky web activity and content.
See a List of Red Alerts
- The Device is being used by a Parent and does not need to be monitored.
See or Change a Device Owner
- You no longer own the Device. Stop monitoring a Device no longer part of the Family.
Remove a Device