Applies to: Insights and Premium Members
Parent's app: Android or iOS
Article type: Optional steps
Your Child's Details
Parents can update a Child's name, birth date, and time zone from the Connect App.
From a Parent's Android phone or tablet:
- In Family, tap on your Child's icon
- At the top-right, tap Edit
- As desired, change the First name or Last name
The Last name requires a minimum of 1 letter
Date of Birth and Time Zone
- If you need to edit your Child's birthday, tap Date of birth
- Select the year, month, day
Tap OK when done
- As needed, tap Time Zone
- Go down and select your country and location
- Tap Done
Where You See the Details
First name and Last Name
- helps you recognize your Child in Weekly Reports, Alerts, and in the Connect App. The Last name must contain a minimum of 1 letter.
Date of birth
- used to match your Child to cyber safety age profiles. Your Child will automatically graduate to the next age group when they reach the recommended age.
- displayed in Insights and Premium Members' Weekly Reports and Alerts. Premium Members use the time to set access Routines (School, Study, Play, Sleep).