Applies to: Premium Members who purchased a subscription through Google Play on a Parent's Android phone or tablet
Article type: Optional customization
How to Cancel a Premium Subscription
On the Parent's Android phone or tablet:
- Open Google Play
- At the top-left, tap the menu icon
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Family Zone Parental Controls
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Cancel subscription
- At What's making you cancel?, tap a reason
- At the Cancel subscription? confirmation, tap Cancel subscription
You are done. You will be able to use the Family Zone Insights monitoring. The Premium device management and content filtering features are available until the last day of this subscription period.
See Google Play for more information on the subscription functions https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
Benefits and Pricing
- Overview - Family Zone Products Guide
- Member Benefits Australia and New Zealand - https://www.familyzone.com/anz/families/plans
- Member Benefits United States - https://www.familyzone.com/us/families/plans
Your Insights Data
You can request we remove your contact data from your free Insights Subscription in an online chat or by requesting a call back.
If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, the information that we collect from you or your End-users, or the Products, please contact us at email@example.com or mail us at Privacy Officer, Family Zone, Level 3/45 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 AUSTRALIA.
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue