Applies to: Premium Members using the App Store subscription on an iPhone or iPad
Article type: Advanced options
Cancel a Premium Membership
Parents with Premium Membership purchased through the App Store can use their Apple device to downgrade to an Insights Membership.
From a Parent's iPhone or iPad:
- In your iOS Settings, tap on your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap on Family Zone
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm on the Confirm Cancellation pop up
- Tap Done in the top right
You are done and have returned to a free Insights Membership. You can still use Family Zone to monitor the types of content monitored Family members are accessing.
If you are a Premium Member in Australia or New Zealand and see "Your subscription was not made through the App Store", refer to How to Cancel in the Web Portal.
Please contact our support team if you need additional help with your membership. We are here to help.
Cyber safety on every device, everywhere
- Overview - Family Zone Products Guide
- Member Benefits Australia and New Zealand - https://www.familyzone.com/anz/families/plans
- Member Benefits United States - https://www.familyzone.com/us/families/plans
Your Insights Data
You can request we remove your contact data from your free Insights Subscription in an online chat or by requesting a call back.
If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, the information that we collect from you or your End-users, or the Products, please contact us at email@example.com or mail us at Privacy Officer, Family Zone, Level 3/45 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000 AUSTRALIA.
My issue still isn’t resolved, what do I do next?
We are here to help. Login to your Family Zone app as a Parent. Go to Settings > Support center.
- Connect with us for a live chat from our website https://www.familyzone.com/
- Request a call back or send us a message
From Australia and New Zealand
From the United States
Have details available to help us troubleshoot your problem:
- Account email
- Child’s name
- Devices impacted
- Time of the issue
- Description of the issue