Applies to: Insights Members, Premium Members
Family Zone centralizes online safety management in one location for parents. Family Zone connects parents to the activity of their children's many devices. Our products work with your child's school to hand over the management of the device to the school during school hours, too.
Phones and Tablets
Family Zone Apps for Android and Apple iOS mobile devices. How to get started:
- Android Tablets and Phones with a Child or Parent user
- Apple iOS iPhones and iPads with a Child or Parent user
Family Zone Applications for Windows, macOS, and Chromebook computers.
- Windows Laptops and Computers
- macOS Laptops and Computers
- Chromebook Laptops
- using the Chrome Browser Extension
- Chrome Browser Extension
- on any type of laptop, helps your Child's School to share the Student Journey with you
Devices in the Home
In Australia and New Zealand, the Family Zone Box is a connection point for gaming devices, smart TVs, and desktop computers in the home
Online Safety Tips and Help
An Online Safety Hub is available through participating Schools and to Premium Members (with or without a participating School). Online Hubs contain current online safety information from child psychologists, teachers, school counselors, and former law enforcement.
- Explainers and reviews of online risks, apps, and websites
- Training on how to recognize and talk to your child about unsafe online behavior
- To ask online safety experts for reviews of apps and websites
- Parents download the Family Zone Connect App and access monitoring reports anywhere, anytime.
Schools and Family Zone
Family Zone works with participating Schools to link a Child's personal devices to the School. Parents and the School can work together to keep a Child safe at home, at School, and while travelling in between.
Unlike online safety products offered by hardware manufacturers and operating system developers, Family Zone works across different types of devices.
The parents only need to access the child's device the first time Family Zone is set up. Default internet recommendations are based on your child's age group.
After setup, Parents can view and update the Family Zone monitoring remotely. The Family Zone products synchronize settings in less than 2 minutes.
Parents don't have to worry about new online threats. The Family Zone's online safety experts provide online safety recommendations that are automatically synchronized with all devices protected by Family Zone.
Practical Default Settings
Family Zone requires very little setup. Parents get a recommended default daily schedule based on their child's age group. The default routine each day includes device monitoring for School, Study, Play, and Sleep times.
Family Zone Partner Schools can automatically update the child's school day calendar and routine to match their semester or term dates.